Newport City Dogs Home Volunteer Walker Inductions
Inductions are hosted and run by the Opt to Adopt Volunteers, and throughout 2019 we are continuing to hold inductions on the 3rd Saturday of each month.
If you want to attend a Newport Induction you need to....
1. Complete the On-Line Registration Form below
2. Just turn up! You don't need to pre-book, just come along to the next induction.
Becoming a Dog Walker at Newport City Dogs Home
If you would like to become a volunteer dog walker all you need to do is:
- Complete our Online Registration Form
- Read our Guidance for Dog Walkers Newport
These Forms will be handed out at the Inductions for your signature, but feel free to download and bring along a signed copy.
- Attend an induction session at your preferred centre. Registration and induction takes approximately half an hour, then you will be able to walk your first dog! Please remember to bring Photo ID with you!
- Once you have completed an induction you will be given a walkers number and can come and walk the dogs at Newport City Dogs Home
- Walking hours at Newport - Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, 11.00am till 3.00pm, and as more volunteers sign up we hope to extend these hours during the year.
Next Induction Dates
- 11.00am on Saturday 20th July, 17th August, and 21st September at Newport City Dogs Home